Image Map

Friday 10 July 2015

Mac TOLEDO blush


Hi everyone!

     Today I'm here to talk about Mac's Toledo blush - the one I have is in the shade Kindergarten Red.

     I haven't seen many reviews about this product so I thought maybe this could help some people out there.

   



     I really like this blush because it looks very natural - it doesn't have shimmer o anything- and pretty when it's on. It's very buildable and has great staying power, too. I've recieved loads of compliments when I wore it so that must mean something, right? Haha.

     I believe this line has 3 shades of blush (sorry if I'm wrong) but I thought this one was the best for my skin color. I'm quite pale, but I do think this particular one would work on various others. Plus, the packaging is adorable!

     The ombre idea was cool because you could maybe use the top part as a highlighter. Bare in mind that it will not be as pigmented or as shimmery as the - for example- Mary-lou manizer by The Balm but it is nice for a very gentle look.
  
     The only downside is that it doesn't have a mirror, but I guess not many blushes by Mac have them.

     If you tested this out, let me know your opinion. Hope this helped! 

                                                                                                          Lia Tulip x 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment