Image Map

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Catch Up and a mid-book review

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted so much recently, a lot is happening. First of all, I want to say that I spoke to my crush haha - yes, I went up to him- and I'm very proud of myself.

Secondly, the time is not enough to post as much as I would like.

Moving on...

I wanted to talk about the trilogy The Selection. Kiera Cass did an amazing job writing those novels, they were a few of my favourites without a doubt.

I'm now reading The Hear and don't really think it was as amazing as the other three. Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying it and I will finish it.

Tell you more about my thoughts of it when I finish it - maybe do an actual review about the book.

This was all I had to tell you today, but I'll talk to you soon...

Lia Tulip x

P.S, I read Zoe Sugg's Girl Online and fell in love with it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment